Your roof is your front line protection against bad weather and environmental damage. Keep your loved ones safe and your investment secure with top quality materials expertly installed. When it comes to roofing installation, you have found a roof contractor with 30 years of experience and a proven dedication to craftsmanship. No matter what type of roof you choose – or how expensive the materials – it will only last if it is properly installed. We have built homes from the ground up, so we know how important technique is. We can install roofs of any type, slope and size on your home.
Success is in the Details
A reliable rooftop is far more than an attractive and leak-free surface. The parts you don’t notice are equally important. We ensure your roofing installation is structurally sound in all respects.
- • The right type of waterproof underlayment must be installed before the surface materials are applied.
- • Flashing – the protective metal bands around drip edges, chimneys and skylights – must be installed correctly.
- • Gutters must be wide enough to accommodate high-volume water runoff and debris.
- • The attic must be properly ventilated and insulated to prevent condensation and “hot spots” that age your roofing.
- We have the high degree of workmanship you are looking for!
No material is as versatile, affordable and popular as asphalt shingles. Also known as composition roofing, it comes in many styles and colors. Basic three-tab can last more than two decades. It is great for starter homes or a quick facelift. With our knowledgeable roofing installation and routine inspections, it can last much longer. If you’re ready to upgrade, consider architectural shingles, which are thicker, more dimensional and can last 50 years or more. These can mimic expensive wood shake and slate for a fraction of the price.
Quarried stone costs about five times more than shingle – but can last more than 100 years. It gives a home an historically important look. It is extremely heavy and dense as well as fireproof, leak proof and insulating. Because it is so popular, many roofers are installing it, but few have the training to do it properly – we do!
Kiln-baked tile commands attention and adds curb appeal like few other materials. It is waterproof, fireproof and heavy-duty. With a quality membrane beneath, it can last a lifetime. The tiles must be nailed or hung properly for full service life, and we have the experience and manpower to exceed your roofing installation expectations.
Faux slate is engineered to look like the real thing but does not require additional support to the home. Metal tiles are also lightweight. They can be manufactured to resemble many other types of roofing, such as clay tiles, wood shake and slate.
Traits of a Quality Installer
When you call us, you can trust that we will listen to you, offer written recommendations, and stay within your budget. We offer you the qualities you need for a long lasting roofing installation:
- A solid track record
We have three decades of proven success laying, repairing and maintaining all types of surfaces from flat to high pitched.
- • Local – Beware of fly-by-night companies after a storm. We are respected, locally based and accountable. We will be there to serve you today, tomorrow and years from now.
- • Customer focus – You have found a company that puts your satisfaction above profit. If you need repairs, we will not try to fast-talk you into new roofing. We can work within your budget and handle your insurance claims.
Skilled installation doesn’t just mean you will just get a good looking roof. It means the work is done according to the requirements of the manufacturer. Your warranty will be upheld – a very important consideration if you ever have to make a claim. Our technicians are highly trained in best practices of top manufacturers. You can count on quality workmanship and a dedication to customer service when you call us.
Get a free estimate for a roofing installation or throughout Miami.